WE MAKE RESPONSIBLY MADE GOODS THAT GIVE BACK
We believe that the details matter. We are committed to creating the highest-quality candles possible, made responsibly by women in our home state of Massachusetts, with the best materials available.
- All candles are hand-crafted locally in Massachusetts by women artisans.
- Candles are made using a 100% all-natural, luxurious blend of coconut and soy wax.
- We never use artificial dyes, additives, enhancers, or paraffin in our candles.
- Candles are scented using non-toxic fragrance oils.
- Our wicks are made of natural wood. We never use lead or toxic wicks.
- Our linen bags for candle packaging are 100% reusable and recyclable.
We believe in making a difference. Our candles are all inspired by Nantucket and give back to the island we love.
- 2% of all profits from all candles go directly back to Nantucket-based non-profit organizations.
- 25% of all profits from our Preserve Collection candles go directly back to the Coskata-Coatue Wildlife Refuge.